Embrace adventure and go surprise traveling!

09:29

photo by Brandon Mitchell - source


I've always wanted to go to the airport and book the first destination available. But what if I can't find a hotel when I arrive or what if it's somewhere I can't speak the language? And what about vaccinations? Clearly I'm not badass enough to take such a leap of faith. 

Let me introduce you to something that changed my mind about this (and probably will change yours as well, trust me!) sprs.me is a travel organisation based in Amsterdam that takes care or your holiday. Nothing new you would say, isn't that what a travel agency is supposed to do? But there's more: the destination of your travels will remain secret until you are at the airport. A few days before your holiday you'll get a card including a code, the temperature of your secret destination and the time of departure at the airport. Once arrived at the airport you enter the secret code in your sprs account and your destination will be revealed! 




No more over the top planning, no more trip advisor syndrome and no stressy decisions! You just need to pack your bags and let sprs.me take care of the rest. You can choose for an adventure trip 6-8 days, or maybe a city trip 3-4 days. Traveling on a budget? Choose for the option 'Broke' 3-4 days. Other options are a sunsation, manly or girls only trip. There's an option for every kind of traveler. This is definitely my kind of travel agency, where it's all about experiencing unexpected adventures. It's time to get out of you comfort-zone to create memories you'll never forget. Embrace adventure and enjoy the surprise!


You Might Also Like

0 reacties

About me

Hi my name is Anouck. I like cats, food, photography and the color mintgreen. This is a blog about the discoveries of an International Lifestyle student.