PUHA shopping guide

12:41

Do you know those corners in stores filled with flyers and booklets nobody ever notices? Or the pile of leaflets next to the cash register? Since I started coolhunting, I also started to pay attention to these kind of things. Things you normally wouldn't notice. During my visit at Cacao I discovered such a pile of leaflets. One of them was a tiny little shopping guide called PUHA.  



PUHA is a shopping guide that shows a whole other side of Utrecht, filled with art, design, music, vintage, food and drinks. It's designed as a little booklet you can unfold and turn into one large map. The shops are categorized by symbols. It focuses on authenticity, home made products, unique designs and everything that has that 'special something'.

The thing I love about this guide is that it gives you a whole new perspective at the city. It takes you to places you've never been before and it shows you things you didn't even know existed. It takes you out of the central shopping area and changes your shopping experience.
You can find this little special guide at all participating places. Planning a city trip to Utrecht? You can also download a digital version at their website. Not much of a map-reader? There is also a PUHA app, which can check the nearest spot on the list and lead you to it.





What do you know! Blackbird and Alchemie are also on the PUHA list. I guess this proves they are definitely 'experience economy' qualified! ;)

You Might Also Like

1 reacties

  1. Ik had nog nooit nooit van PUHA gehoord maar het lijkt me geweldig! Ondanks dat ik in Utrecht woon heb ik zoveel leuke plaatjes nog nooit ontdekt, daarvoor is dit fantastisch. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

About me

Hi my name is Anouck. I like cats, food, photography and the color mintgreen. This is a blog about the discoveries of an International Lifestyle student.